Spa & Massage in MG Road Gurgaon
- Ground Floor, Grand Mall MG Road
- 1st Floor, JMD Regent Arcade MG Road Gurgaon
- 2nd Floor, Megapolis Mall MG Road Gurgaon
- 2nt Floor, Sahara Mall MG Road Gurgaon
- Grond Floor, Metropolis Mall MG Road
- 1st Floor Metropolis Mall MG Road Gurgaon
We offer multiple affordable packages for relaxing full body massage & spa services for a female to male in luxury spa in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.
Mobile : +91 9560622747
Mobile : +91 8860561598
Visit : www.sparoyal.in/gurgaon
- Balinese Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Thai Massage
Note: Massage done by Female to Male, Female to Female, Male to Female
- Welcome Drink
- Therapy Suggestion
- Hot Coffee after Massage
Body Massage Methods
- Dry Massage
- Oil Massage
- Gel Massage
- Cream Massage
- Body Scrub
1. Make sure the room is comfortable. It is essential that the room is comfortable for conducting your massage center in MG Road Gurgaon. If your partner/client feels uncomfortable throughout the massage, they will not enjoy it as much!
- Make sure they have somewhere comfortable to lie down, such as a bed, a soft rug or a proper massage table. Cover the surface with soft towels to keep them clean and free of oil.
- Make sure the room is nice and warm. Remember that your partner/client will be partly undressed for the duration of the massage, so you don’t want them to be cold. Use a space heater if necessary.
- Make sure the room you use for the spa massage in MG Road is somewhere private where you will not be disturbed by any other people, children or animals.
2. Light some candles. There’s something very relaxing about candles, so it’s a good idea to light a couple around the room.
- If possible, turn the lights down low or off completely and work only by candlelight. You want the person receiving the body massage to be so relaxed that they’re almost asleep by the end, so the darker it is the better!
- Use candles with relaxing (but not overpowering) scents, such as lavender or sea breeze, to contribute to the overall experience.
3. Play soothing music. Playing some soothing music can contribute to the calm and relaxing atmosphere of the massage. Gentle classical music or sounds from nature are both good options.
- If possible, try to find out what type of music your partner/client enjoys. Remember that the massage is about them, not you, so you should try to cater to their tastes.
- Don’t play the music too loud, it should be playing very softly in the background. It should add to the experience, not take away from it.
4. Use a massage oil. It is essential to use oil when giving a massage. It helps your hands to glide easily over the skin, so you don’t cause pulling, pinching or any kind of the pain to your partner/client.
- There are plenty of fancies (and expensive) store bought oils available, but any kind of natural oil will do just fine. For example, if you have sunflower or grape seed oil in your kitchen, you can use them for your massage. Jojoba and almond oils are also very effective and have a pleasant aroma.
- You can add a few drops of essential oil to your massage oil. You should use pure (natural and unadulterated) essential oils, not chemical perfume oils. Be aware that essential oils can penetrate the bloodstream, so choose wisely: opt for relatively gentle oils like lavender or orange. However, you should consult a medical professional first if your partner/client is pregnant or has any serious medical conditions.
- Try to warm the oil and your hands slightly before applying the oil to your partner/client’s skin. Cold oil/hands are not conducive to a relaxing massage!
5. Have plenty of towels on hand. Make sure you have plenty of fresh, clean towels on hand for use during the massage.
- First, you will need to cover the surface you are working on with towels in order to protect them from the massage oil (which can stain).
- Secondly, you will need towels to cover your partner/client’s body as you work on them. Ideally, they should be stripped down to their underwear to leave as much skin exposed as possible. Then you can cover them with a towel to protect their modesty and to keep them warm while you are working on each body part.
- Thirdly, you will need extra towels to wipe the excess oil off your hands during and after the massage.
Search Keywords for Spa and Massage in MG Road Gurgaon
Spa in MG Road Gurgaon, Body Spa in MG Road Gurgaon, Spa Center in MG Road Gurgaon, Best Spa in MG Road Gurgaon, Unisex Spa in MG Road Gurgaon, Cross Spa in MG Road Gurgaon, Spa Deals in MG Road Gurgaon, Body Massage in MG Road Gurgaon, Massage Parlour in MG Road Gurgaon, Body Massage Center in MG Road Gurgaon , Cross Massage in MG Road Gurgaon, Female to Male Body Massage in MG Road Gurgaon, Unisex Massage Center in MG Road Gurgaon, Massage Parlour in MG Road Gurgaon, Body Massage Parlour in MG Road Gurgaon, Spa Near My Location, Spa Near Me, Massage Near Me, Massage Nearby My Location,